| & LABORATORY ASSOCIATES, LLC
and Laboratory Associates, LLC will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
All pricing and terms on the internet store are “internet only” prices and terms (such as free shipping) are for web shoppers only. Special pricing is available for high-volume contracts. All prices are subject to change without notice. Sales tax will be collected on all sales within the State of Michigan (6%) Out of state customers are responsible to report and pay sales tax to the state where they live.
Non US Orders
All transactions are in US dollars. Customers outside of the US who pay by credit card, will have the total charge converted automatically to US dollars by their credit card company.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases from us. Please let us know right away if you have any problems or questions about any purchase. You can e-mail us at: email@example.com
All sales at and Laboratory Associates, LLC are considered final.
General Return Policy
1. Customers may return an item for store credit only that has not been opened, unsealed or used in any way. Products without the security seal intact will be treated as used and cannot be returned.
2. Products for return must be sealed in their original containers.
3. Credit for returned product is a “store credit” only – no cash refunds.
4. We are the final judges of the acceptability of any returned item. We will only accept product that we judge to be “re-sellable as new”.
1. If any item is shipped in error by or Laboratory Associates,LLC, we will pay the freight to have it returned and we will pay the freight charge for shipping the correct item to you.
Canceling an Order
2. Customers are responsible for the shipping of any products to be returned (except if the item shipped was our error) including the cost of shipping.
3. Unused items can be returned to us as long as they are shipped back within 30 calendar days of our original ship date in “re-sellable as new” condition. A store credit will be issued for the selling price of the item less a 15% re-stocking fee (except special order items, which cannot be returned) as long as it meets the above stated criteria.
4. Special order items cannot be returned.
5. Customers who wish to return an item must call and ask for authorization to do so. This authorization is called a “Returned Goods Authorization” number which is assigned by prior to returning the item. This “RGA” number must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipping container or package. Items returned to us without a prior RGA code will be discarded without inspection and no credit will be issued. Your request will be handled faster if a copy of your invoice is included.
6. Items returned with a proper authorization code are subject to inspection upon receipt at to determine if credit will be issued – based on the criteria established above. If no credit is issued by or Laboratory Associates,LLC, the item can be returned to the customer at his/her option for normal shipping charges.
7. Freight costs are never refundable.
If you place an order on-line and then attempt to cancel that order afterwards, our policy is:
1. If the order has not left our shipping warehouse, then you will be allowed to cancel the order with a 15% fee deducted to cover our expenses. The refund will be done as a store credit only.
2. If the order has already been shipped, then we will work with you to re-route the shipment back to us. You will be responsible for all expenses involved, which includes all freight costs (including the additional freight costs to re-route the shipment) plus our time. Refunds are made in the form of store credit only. No exceptions will be made to this policy.